The use of polymers in production
During the production of electronic products, the equipment works almost continuously. In this connection, the parts wear out quickly, static electricity accumulates. At the same time, the cost of its maintenance increases. Replacement with anti-friction parts PLASTMASS PEEK allows you to increase the service life of the equipment, reduce the level of static electricity and reduce costs, as our developments increase the wear resistance and antistatic properties of parts without the use of constant lubrication or special additives.
During the operation of electronic products, in many cases it is necessary to protect the external surfaces or ensure certain temperature conditions of operation in this case, casting with PEEK and an insert from an electronic component allows you to solve the customer's problems. In some cases, the problem is easily solved by replacing the casting with the insertion of manufacturing parts from our PEEK using 3D printing.
The use of polymers in parts
Polymer parts of our production will increase the reliability and service life of electronic devices, since in addition to the above properties, they do not emit harmful compounds during external and internal exposure to the device, and also have no taste and smell, which is an important factor for consumers when choosing a product.
The use of materials and composites of our production from PEEK is most in demand in the production of sensors operating at high temperatures and in aggressive environments. An important innovation is the possibility of floating contact between the induction coil and the conductor during injection molding, which is realized by modifying the viscosity of pure PEEK.
Polymer parts of our production allow us to produce printed circuit boards of any shape and size for the installation of electronic chips. In situations with critical weight parameters, PEEK materials can significantly reduce the weight of the product by almost 70%.
Advantages of using materials from Plastmass Group
• The sliding characteristics of PLASTMASS are superior to bronze. Low coefficient of friction and high antifriction properties significantly increase the service life of the unit.
• PLASTMASS can work without lubrication. A failure in the lubrication system does not lead to an emergency and scratches.
• Noise reduction of sliding units, shock and vibration resistance. PLASTMASS does not require running-in due to its increased elasticity. High positioning accuracy and smooth movement at low feeds.
• Work in polluted conditions, high abrasion resistance. It is not subject to corrosion. Higher chemical resistance compared to bronze.
• The wide size range of PLASTMASS allows you to bring the workpiece closer to the final dimensions, which means to reduce the cost and time for unnecessary processing of the material.
• Dimensional stability: the coefficient of moisture absorption is up to 0.3% (caprolon has up to 2%, while mechanical properties are reduced by half). Under load, it is not cold-flowing.
• Frost resistance: temperatures up to -100°C.
• Stability of properties during long-term operation.
Plastmass Group materials
• PLASTMASS HMWPE | UHMWPE – ultra-high molecular weight/ high molecular weight polyethylene of a very high degree of polymerization with the addition of special additives.
• PLASTMASS PU polyurethane elastomer based on MDI with hardness from 55 to 90 Shore A units.
• PLASTMASS – antifriction wear-resistant polymers. The main purpose of PLASTMASS antifriction materials is to solve the problems of wear of parts in friction/sliding assemblies and mechanisms, replacing standard materials such as bronze, polyamide (caprolon), fluoroplast, textolite, polyacetal (POM-C), cast iron, metallofluoroplast tape and other materials in equipment and machines. Designed for the manufacture of wear-resistant parts: sliding bearings, bushings, inserts, rollers, running nuts, worm wheels, etc.
• PLASTMASS PP — extruded PP-C sheets with high chemical resistance, hardness, as well as high impact resistance, especially in the low temperature range.
• PLASTMASS POM C — compound based on polyacetal (polyoxymethylene, POM-C (copolymer)).